Thursday, January 15, 2009

i have many dreams, but most of them are not so fun to dream of. for example, yesterday i had a dream that i always have. i was dreaming that i was on a train track and then the next thing you know theres a train coming right for me but then when it somes rigt in front of me, a carruns me over from the side. once the car hits me i wake up and i fell all weird. ive had this dream eversince i was a little kid. i think ive been dreaming about this since i was 7 or 8 not so sure. another dream that i always have is that im riding my skateboard and then the next thing you know i jump like 20 stairs and then i fall on my face right on the floor. once that happens i wake up right away.

2 comments:

omgawshh, Nancy (: said...

I heard that dreams can be reality. Like. Yeah. Predicting the future. Or something has happened and it is a sign. Dream about skateboarding! :O LOLOL, Yeahh.

JAIMIE said...

u have a wierd dream.. maybe u should see a lady that can tell u why u dream that...a lot