Friday, February 20, 2009

The Alchemist

Towards the beginning of The Alchemist I realized that he was a traveler. Therefore a quote that I thought of for him is “a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". I learned that if you try hard to do what you do best you can succeed in life. In other words Santiago tries everything to succeed. The quote on top reminds me of many movies such as like adventure movies. a movie that reminds me of this quote is raiders of the lost ark. it reminds me of this movie because he has to struggle a lot just to get to a single treasure but the treasure was following him all along in the first place. Maybe that’s what might happen in the book. Santiago might have a friend or so and he or she might be that treasure that he was looking for. idk lol

1 comment:

m1gL252111 said...

I agree with you because santiago does does have to sacifice everything and has to make alot of different disitions like giving up his sheep to find his personal legend